Sea Salt Shampoo

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Taking a break from baby-watch to share the product that has made showering an absolute joy!  Finally, an organic, all-natural shampoo that isn't totally wimpy!  I'm not that picky about shampoos or anything (I grew up using suave for pete's sake) but I have tried many "natural" shampoos, and always felt like they are runny and wussy and don't seem to get the job done as well as salon shampoos.

Enter Gudonya's Salty Dawg Shampoo.  First of all, it's the texture of whipped butter.  It's filled with chunky sea salt crystals that dissolve in your hair when you start to lather up.  And the lather!  One little quarter-sized scoop and my long hair is cascading with froth.  I ordered mine in "citrus blast"- the scent is fresh and fruity but not overwhelming.  I'm absolutely in love with this shampoo.  It's like a scrub for your head, leaving your hair squeaky clean, soft, and fragrant.  Best of all, it's completely handmade and all-natural.


Friends and family, don't be surprised if you ALL receive this for birthdays/holidays/hostess gifts.  I feel like I want everyone to experience this shampoo.  No, I'm not just hyping!  Joe was skeptical of switching shampoos since he's been using biolage for years, but is now a fan of the dawg. 

The conditioner on the site is really yummy as well.

1 comments:

Rachel January 19, 2011 at 2:49 PM  

Marking this! Thank you, Kris!

P.S. Please tell Siena to hurry up, would you?

Post a Comment