More Baby Headbands!

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sisi's monthly pictures are great motivation to make more baby headbands.  No matter how busy I get, I know I'll make at least a few new creations each month just for her. 

I know bows and flowers are pretty typical baby adornment.  Why not stick other random objects on baby's heads?  

Like a nest...

fuzzy yarn nest with pearl eggs
Or peas in a pod...



Cotton covered beads in a felt pod.

I had Sisi wear the bird's nest headband to church today to test the response. Even though to me it's clearly a bird's nest with pearl eggs, I needed to make sure other people don't just see a big brown fur patch.  Everyone knew right away that it was a nest, except one of the Pastors, who thought it was actually Sisi's hair tied into a bun on top of her head.  Like a samurai?  Whoa, craziness!

More 7 month pics to come :)

3 comments:

Lacey August 22, 2011 at 4:15 PM  

They are so adorable! You're super creative, you know that? I'm especially in love with the peas in a pod. In my silly brain, it's the perfect gift for twin girls :-)

Sarah August 29, 2011 at 10:19 AM  

oh-my-GOODNESS!!! I'm in love with the peas in the pod!!! The samurai thing is funny. You should make a fake samurai hair headband just for fun hahaha

- Sarah
http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

Anonymous,  August 30, 2011 at 10:24 PM  

Oh My Kristin! I've been away for too long. She's just beautiful and you guys look great! Love all the hair bands, must get my 1yr old a few. :)

www.ladyeeboutique.com/blog

Post a Comment