Sisi is 8 Months (and a few days)

Saturday, September 24, 2011


Although we didn't have a chance to do a formal 8 month photoshoot on our Gloucester trip, Joe captured some lovely shots while we were out and about.  Sadly, I didn't get a chance to finish the headbands I was making for her.  Next month, I guess!





What's new? 
  • tongue is out 90% of her waking hours 
  • can clumsily crawl on hands and knees
  • can barely pull up on furniture to standing position
  • making lots of syllables, especially babababa and mamamama
  • newest cullinary adventures- black olives, dutch gouda cheese, sips of beef stew and chicken soup, bulgarian yogurt with cinnamon
  • can fake cry (anytime mommy is more than 5 feet away) and fake laugh (when daddy cracks bad jokes)
I love this little lady! I really do!

3 comments:

Sarah September 27, 2011 at 9:28 AM  

I love that first picture. It's totally a post card kind of picture. So cute! Aw glad to hear here little updates. It makes me sad because I miss that age!

- Sarah
http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment