Instafriday #3

Friday, December 23, 2011

life rearranged

Linking up with Life Rearranged for Instafriday.  Take a peek at my week!

 this is our 2 week egg supply, fresh from the farmer's market
my childhood best friend, from New York for a visit
 libraries are the BEST place to burn off energy before a car ride
 baby legs, just before a tubby
 beet lip gloss!

 yin and yang, cheek to cheek
This weekend, we're doing a Korean Christmas Eve with my family (Korean bbq and kimchi galore) and a traditional dinner with Joe's family on Christmas Day. This is one of those times I'm really grateful for my multicultural background- two turkey dinners in one weekend is just too much!


Merry Christmas- Glory to God in the highest! 






1 comments:

Sarah December 23, 2011 at 8:18 AM  

I'm convinced that one of the best things in life is a baby's chubby legs =)

- Sarah
http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

Post a Comment