Instafriday 2/17/2012

Friday, February 17, 2012

life rearrangedDue to technical difficulties, this Instafriday post is a little bit late.  Sorry! 

Sisi is savoring the remnants of my chai tea.
A little late night crafting (and these days, late for me is anything past 10pm)
 Our rain soaked yard. BTW, we need a major yard makeover.  Although I wish we could pour our tax return into it, I know Dave Ramsey would chew me out for that.  Maybe we should be on a TLC show or something.
How gorgeous is this wooden platter sent by my dear friend all the way from new york?
 This blanket has been in the hamper for 2 weeks.  Every time I try to wash it, some canine or human wants to play or nap on it.


 I cooked two pork tenderloins with apple bacon relish for my in-laws.  We had dinner together, just because.  It was nice.

 Yay for cheap entertainment!

A trio of camellias in crystal goblets.
Last year, I was considering plucking these sickly camellia plants out of the ground.  Suddenly, this winter, they decided to burst with fuchsia blooms.  I think I get more enjoyment out of this tiny arrangement than any flower-dripping wedding arch I've ever made.

4 comments:

Sarah February 17, 2012 at 4:38 PM  

Yes, late nights are definitely a big park of mommy alone time around here too. Can't wait to see more of your crafts =)

- Sarah
http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

Jane February 17, 2012 at 7:38 PM  

Your daughter, Sisi is adorable. I love the birthday print you made for her. I think we all have late nights crafting. I get so much more done when my 'babies' are tucked up in bed.

Cindy February 21, 2012 at 7:51 PM  

Thanks for the great idea for cut camellias! I love the look!

Post a Comment