Instafriday 3/15/11

Friday, March 16, 2012

life rearrangedIt's Instafriday time!

We went to another kids' party last weekend.  This time it was at Pump It Up, a crazy overstimulating land of blow up slides and bounce houses as far as thee eye can see.  Here she is on the way home, conked out and clutching her big yellow balloon.

 She's really into this Pesto figurine lately.
 It looks remarkably like the original!
 I created a few new items for a photoshoot coming up.  Love that bandeau veil!
 And this whimsical anenome crown.  The stamens are actually handmade tassels.  I adore the charcoal tipped feathers and have been waiting for the perfect chance to use them.
 Family time on the couch during our night-night routine.

I know it's a phase all kiddos go through, but right now Siena is OBSESSED with pushing her big stroller all over the yard. Of course, I have to spot her the whole time and get the wheels unstuck, over and over.  I thought maybe she'd like a little play grocery cart.  Something to push that's a little more manageable for a baby her size.  Hated it!  Even with Elmo strapped in.  Oh well!
 I finished her baby shoe rack months ago, but procrastinated hanging it until now.
 It's really quite useful!  Baby shoe racks are hard to come by.  I may put together a tutorial, although I didn't measure or do anything scientifically so it would be a lot of "kinda do this, sorta do that.  Eyeball this, wing that."
 Meet Ellie, the 6th in a long line of security blankets that I keep leaving in grocery carts and malls (R.I.P. ducky donut, taggie blankie, moo cow, bunny-bunny, and duckie II.)  Luckily, she easily attaches to whatever new cuddly toy I present to her. 
 More salmon eggs at sushi night.

Loves this loads more than her toy grocery cart.
Another very satisfying week, with nothing too grand to show for it.  Yay for the simple, repetitive pleasures of motherhood!

4 comments:

Sarah March 16, 2012 at 11:16 AM  

I love the pic of you, your little one, and the pups! So sweet. Wow she likes Salmon eggs huh. Yuck!

- Sarah
http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

Holly March 17, 2012 at 4:02 AM  

Wow I love that mask, and the anemone crown! So pretty! :)

Unknown March 17, 2012 at 8:37 PM  

Oh, wonderful pictures! Your dog is absolutely precious!

Buttrphli March 18, 2012 at 9:36 AM  

I blurted out laughing to Ducky II, you're such a funny mommy :) Salmon Ikura is sooo yummy, I'm glad S is off to a right start!

Post a Comment