Instafriday 4/20/12

Thursday, April 19, 2012

life rearrangedThis week's instafriday is not very comprehensive, but here's what I've got!

Taiko drums at sushi night.  She devoured her salmon eggs and kama collar, as usual.  It's kinda interesting that sushi is a normal part of life for her.  I think I tried my first real sushi in college.
 Basil stole one of the baby's toys.
The dogs held their pee in all day due to a storm.  When it let up for a bit, they finally ventured out. Their poor bladders!
 Sisi ventured out too.
 Hands and feet gorilla walking is still her preferred mode of transport.  At 15 months, is it weird that she's not walking?  Not that I really care about milestones necessarily.

 Chipotle takeout, made better with citrus sangria and homemade guacamole.
 I met up with Angel for breakfast in downtown LA so I could catch a glimpse of Olivia.  Sisi seemed curious, and a little wary of the new baby in town.
 The doting mama, absolutely smitten with her newborn. It's a beautiful thing. 
 New week, new garden offerings for the mantle. 
Not pictured:
  • Window shopping at Fashion Island where we always pretend to be interested in the Nordstrom's kids shoes so they will give us a free balloon.  Is that bad?  
  • I crafted, neglected the housework, took a lot of naps.  Nothing really worthy of whipping out the camera phone. 
  • I ate a LOT of sour fruit. Grape fruit, strawberries, frozen raspberries, pineapple. Constantly!  I don't even like fruit. No, I'm not pregnant.
Sisi wishes you a wonderful weekend!!!

2 comments:

Cheltz April 19, 2012 at 9:04 PM  

Not weird at all that she's not walking yet at 15 months. Doesn't sound like you're too worried, though :)

Rachel April 20, 2012 at 12:10 PM  

I didn't have sushi until college either! I think it just wasn't a thing when/where we grew up. Which is crazy, because there is tons of good sushi in OC.

Post a Comment