Instafriday 5/4/12

Thursday, May 3, 2012

life rearranged


Rainy week, stuck at home without a car.  

My car broke down AGAIN.  As a result, we're house-bound except for quick walks in the stroller when the rain lets up.  It's actually nice being forced to stay home and take it easy.  But since my home life isn't always picturesque, this Instafriday will be a short one.

Raindrops on roses...
 Walking...
 Falling.
 Strollin'...
Drooling over fried porkchops (with almond flour "breadcrumbs"), German red cabbage and veggies. Another paleo slam dunk!
 Splashing...
 Terra cotta planter:  cheaper than a dutch oven, but just as effective (thanks Alton Brown for the idea!)
 A new piece of furniture for our kitchen.  We needed a little more counterspace, and this rolling butcher block kitchen cart is perfect.  We've been searching craigslist for one for over 5 months, so it's a big deal to finally have it in our kitchen.

I just realized that my dog Pesto weaseled his way into 50% of my pictures. I think he's enjoyed having me around all week. 

Here's to a sunny weekend and a functional car, I hope!

xoxo

4 comments:

Sarah May 4, 2012 at 1:21 AM  

Wow, bravo on the faux dutch oven. I just love your yard btw.

- Sarah
agirlintransit.blogspot.com

Rachel May 4, 2012 at 12:54 PM  

It's so crazy to see her walking!

Anna May 4, 2012 at 1:38 PM  

LOVE that adorable dog, and love even more that he's in so many photos! :) too cute. <3 And, such an awesome craig's list find! I didn't know they sold that nice of stuff! seriously.

his little lady May 5, 2012 at 9:45 PM  

oh gosh, that shot with the raindrops in the roses is absolutely beautiful!
all great images :)
xo TJ

Post a Comment