Instafriday 5/18/12

Friday, May 18, 2012

life rearranged

 LESSONS LEARNED THIS WEEK:

No matter how much I wanted a little ballerina, I am pretty sure sisi will be taking jiu jitsu soon.  She loved watching her daddy at practice!
Aerosoles shoes are not just for grannies, they are sooooo comfy on my truly disfigured feet (from years of shoving my wide feet into tiny platform shoes)  I can wear these platforms on long walks with Sisi and not feel a thing.
 A hidden benefit of the paleo diet is that your skin doesn't really sunburn.  My paleo baby has a gorgeous tan, and not one hint of burn, even though we've been cruising through the suburbs with the top down.
 Sometimes, when a baby's got to sleep, she's got to sleep.  Even if it's not on your schedule.
 Coconut milk popsicles are the BEST snack.  Shave and a haircut, two bits!  
 A little fabric and ribbon really upgrades a typical potted plant. 
 Growing flowers from seeds is great for lazy gardeners.  You throw some seeds in the dirt, add some water, and forget about it.  If something sprouts, like these pansies, GREAT!  If not, who cares? 
 The store ran out of raw goat milk, and we had to give her pasteurized instead.  She didn't die.  She'll be alright.

3 comments:

Denissa May 18, 2012 at 3:09 PM  

Your baby girl is precious!! :) the pansies are gorgeous! aerosoles are awesome too..used to have some before my pregnancies and my feet grew!
Thanks for stopping by!

Tiffany May 18, 2012 at 3:22 PM  

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog today!

Looks like you had a good week! What a sweet baby you have! I am sure you hear this all the time; enjoy her; savor; relish and soak her up; they grow up so dang fast - enjoy EVERY phase every year its all so very fun!!

Have a great weekend!
xoTiffany

Sarah May 19, 2012 at 7:38 AM  

That was us not too long ago. Brad was SO in to BJJ that I was sure being a ballerina for Samantha wasn't an option lol.

- Sarah
agirlintransit.blogspot.com

Post a Comment