Instafriday 5/25/12

Thursday, May 24, 2012

life rearranged

women's church retreat (I won the bean game!)
enjoying every minute of this random post-church nap. she's an angel (when she's sleepin')
flowers for 3 fabric wands
 refreshing sashimi salad from the one and only fukada
 basil sleeps in so late i often make the bed with her still in it.last minute baby shower card in a jiff, thanks to my silhouette cutting machine!
 more convertible cruising
 and snoozin' pesto got a haircut!
 the baby did not.  rat tail alert!


met up with angel & baby olive and trista & baby ? for lunch


 it's supposed to be cloudy this long weekend, which is a big bummer. at least my feet scream sunshine and blue skies (essie "air" nailpolish)
 *for some reason, i really like when people blog pics of their nail polished toes.  it's kind of hilarious that i do it, too- post pics of my ugly bunioned feet for all to scrutinize. and don't look too closely, i applied that nail polish in the dark while watching a movie. i did my best.  this is real life, yo! who really has money for pedicures? :)


3 comments:

Sarah May 25, 2012 at 4:13 PM  

Oh my goodness all these photos are precious. I can't get enough of your little one...and your pooches. I got your email with the post BTW and I REALLY love it. I appreciate you writing so much. Thank you thank you thank you!

- Sarah
agirlintransit.blogspot.com

Mindy May 26, 2012 at 9:20 AM  

Love that light blue polish! looks great -- especially with yellow sandals!

Cindy May 27, 2012 at 2:20 PM  

Love the contrast colors of nail polish and sandals! Pedicures I pay for? A couple times a year is a treat...ok, maybe once a year!

Post a Comment