Instafriday 6/29/12

Friday, June 29, 2012

life rearrangedIt's instafriday time again!  Linking up with Jeanette at Life Rearranged to tell the story of my week via cell phone pics. We headed up to Big Bear Mountain for the rustic wedding of my good friend from high school.   I was reunited with my high school clique and lots of acquaintances I haven't seen in years and years. 



 
 One of the grossest things I've ever witnessed- Pesto stealing the poop from Sisi's diaper as I was changing her, and then eating it as fast as he could.  Gaggggg!  I immediately washed his mouth out with wipes and gave him a bath.  Hopefully he learned his lesson!  
Another beach day!  I caught a few waves but it was really crunchy and blown-out by the time we finally got there.  Baby's nap schedule always trumps my surf schedule. The sacrifices we make for our kiddos :)
 Surprisingly tasty- avocado and fruit popsicles! A great way to get some good fats and nutrients into your kiddos.
We attended our first ever toddler storytime/playtime at the public library.  Sisi kept pointing at the yellow cubes on the bead maze and saying "cheese."  :)
 My abstract version of a California poppy- a custom design for a flower girl named "California".  I love recreating flowers. I try to keep them somewhat realistic but also stylized.  The tassel stamens add a playful touch.

Have a wonderful week!  Go seek the sun and enjoy the summer!

1 comments:

Sarah June 29, 2012 at 9:25 PM  

Hahahaha and ewwww about the doggie!!!! I love the beach pics. I STILL haven't taken Samantha yet. I need to do that!

- Sarah
agirlintransit.blogspot.com

Post a Comment