Featured: The Knot Magazine

Sunday, July 15, 2012

I retired from The Treasured Petal a few years ago, but it's still fun to see my floral work featured, especially in national print!

Photos of Kim and Mike's floral arrangements, captured by the wonderful Orange Turtle Photography, were recently featured in The Knot Magazine!  Although the article made no mention of me (florists always get the shaft) I am pretty sure they liked the flowers, considering it was an article all about florists.  :)

What an honor!  Kim is a dear friend of mine, and also happens to be a creative genius. Her wedding was one of my last, and my only destination wedding. I was also newly pregnant, and in a state of giddy shock the entire time. I'll always remember it!




2 comments:

Jessica July 17, 2012 at 12:46 PM  

Fabulous job on the bridal bouquet! Love the color combination.

And boo for not getting any credit for your work (and for an florist-related article no less)!

Anonymous,  July 20, 2012 at 5:50 PM  

This is so awesome! Flowers is pretty much the only thing that I haven't gotten "figured out" for my wedding, yet!

Post a Comment