Instafriday 8/10/12: Anniversary Edition

Thursday, August 9, 2012

life rearrangedHappy Instafriday! 

Ants on a log!  She can't quite chew the celery yet, but she always gives it to Pesto.

 Poster child for airheads.  Why must she EAT her toys?  Like completely consume them?

We visited my friend Connie, who's decorating style is fabulous.  Check out that Chanel dog bed for her shih tzu, Zha Zha! 
 Colorful felt hair clips and matching water balloons.Last summer at the lagoon, Sisi was just a crawling baby like her cute friend Hito.  Now she's a very tan toddler, playing in the sand and stealing toys from all the babies. She is the ball gladiator, and even clocked a baby in the head with a golf ball for even looking interested in it.  :(
BEFORE: Here's Sisi at the doctor's before the nurse came in to stab her 3 times while I pinned her down. She didn't just cry, she screamed bloody murder and said in between sobs "all done!  all done!" My heart broke a little.  No more shots until 4 years old.  Phew!
 
AFTER:  Post-vaccination nap, which she's still in 3 hours later as I type this. 
 Rest up, my sweet angel!  Please don't wake up with a mild fever like you usually do after shots.
***************
Last but not least, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US!  5 years of marriage, and I still wag my tail like a puppy when Joe comes home from work. I miss him all day long.  I love you, sweetie!
(Wedding Photos by my sweet friend, Trista Lerit)








3 comments:

Rachel August 9, 2012 at 3:16 PM  

Happy anniversary!

And hugs to poor SiSi!

Sarah August 9, 2012 at 4:05 PM  

Happy anniversary!!!! Love the pom pom clips =) I got your email btw ;) Very exciting about your wedding line.

- Sarah
agirlintransit.blogspot.com

Anonymous,  August 9, 2012 at 9:02 PM  

Happy 5 year anniversary to you two! Love seeing your weekly photos! I need a Sisi fix soon! Got my Leila fix last weekend. =)

Post a Comment