Sunday Best

Thursday, April 11, 2013

On Easter Sunday, we dressed up a little bit more than usual for church.  

I wore a white pencil skirt, white bow blouse, and a sweater I bought for my college graduation 7 years ago. It's the sweater that I just can't let go of (probably because it's like the only thing I've ever bought full price.)

Sisi's dress is from H&M.  

For Joe, jeans and a polo shirt is practically black tie apparel.  Immediately after church, he changed into board shorts and a T shirt, and gave a big sigh of relief to be out of his "dressy" clothes.  

I though these were the perfect Easter shoes.
Later that day, we hung out at Nana's and Sisi hunted for eggs.


I specifically asked for no candy in the eggs, and was so shocked when my mom actually obeyed my orders!  Sisi adored her treasures.  Especially the small box of raisins.  

Did you dress up for Easter Sunday?

1 comments:

Angel @ loveandsplendor.com/blog April 11, 2013 at 9:04 PM  

Love this family!! We forgot to take a pic this year... Oh well!

Post a Comment