Sisi the Flower Girl

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Sisi was a flower girl TWICE this year!  Here is my little princess at my sister-in-law Teresa's wedding. Sisi is a tractor-loving tomboy, but she does like to dress up a lot!  Teresa wanted Sisi to look like a mini-bride, with a veil and everything.  And I think all ring bearers should be required to wear dove-tails and top hat for the comedic value alone.

Her dapper cousin Ronan was the ring bearer.  She was happy to follow him down the aisle.



And then she kissed him!  Not her first kiss, actually.

 And this was his reaction!!!

I'm really proud to be a part of this beautiful family!

 I also did the flowers for this wedding, hopefully I'll have some pictures to share soon.  Have a lovely weekend!


3 comments:

Sara August 22, 2013 at 12:23 PM  

OMG I LOVE Ronan's face after their sweet little kiss!!! I cant wait to show his girlfriend when he's older! :)

Angel @ loveandsplendor.com/blog August 28, 2013 at 2:03 PM  

Ummm who was her first kiss then?? haha Love this.

Kristin @ Petal and Thorn August 30, 2013 at 7:15 PM  

@angel- her first kiss was a kenyan boy in florida. her second kiss was james wright the 5th. :)

Post a Comment